Traveling the world, learning languages, and immersing myself in new cultures.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Handstands Around Spain

Museo de las Murallas in Pamplona
Museo de las Murallas in Pamplona
For those who follow my instagram, you'll notice that it is dominated by pictures of me doing handstands while I'm traveling. Over the last year in Spain, I've compiled an impressive collection of handstands in some really amazing places. I've done handstands in 31 of the 50 provinces of Spain. 22 are pictured below.

Click on the pictures to read about that specific adventure! Hover over the provinces in red to see where I've been. Leave me comments below.

Share:
Location: Pamplona, Navarre, Spain

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be reviewed and then posted shortly. See you on the next adventure!

best eBook ever

Subscribe & Travel with the TMax

Popular Posts

Countries Visited

Blog Archive

Instagram

YouTube

Online Fitness Course

Online Fitness Course
Functional Fitness for ALL Levels

Online Kettlebell Course

Online Kettlebell Course
Kettlebells For You, Me, & Everybody

Badges